I thought some of you might get a kick out of these photos. Meg was in one of her reek havoc moods... That day was filled with flour, butter, (on the floor not in a bowl), bathroom supplies, unidentified goo, stacks of folded laundry unfolded and so much more... One may ask how I let her get so messy without stopping her... Well we had just been hopping and I realized that I needed just one more very important coupon... So "the plan" was to run home and print it off very quickly and than leave for shopping again... a "quick" stop. That is why Emily is still in her carseat. After spending less than five minutes at the computer this was my surprise when I went back into the kitchen. Needless to say we didn't end up leaving in a hurry...
9 years ago



4 comments:
wow! that reminds me once when I was engrossed with computer work one evening and my emily who was about 2 at the time was being really good and quiet. when I finished my project, I turned around and found my cat ringo was completely covered in butter.:) I love kids.
LOL That is classic... :)
I thought if I followed Alyssa's blog, I might find out if you had one. Yea, I was right!
Your family is so cute. So, here is some crazy news....I'm going on a mission. papers were just sent in. I never in a million years thought I would be serving a mission at my age, but I am sooooo excited!
I am so happy for you lisa!!! Please let me know where you're going!!! Congrats! You'll love it!
Post a Comment