On this day I was shocked at how quiet and good Megan was being in her room during naptime. Megan sleeps with the door closed. Somehow this day she got a hold of a box of markers. "Pretty", says Megan when I come into her room. This is what I saw.


I'm thinking yeah this is pretty bad she colored all over her and Emily's cribs. The dresser, various toys, the window sill and... (P.S. Crayola markers are NOT really "washable"!)
When I lifted her shirt out of the way to change her diaper this is what I found...


They're just so cute you can't be mad!
Kisses



5 comments:
Yeah, that was fun to scrub off lol.
Wow!!! Thats good you didn't loose your cool! And I have discovered you have to buy Washable crayola markers not the regular crayola markers if want them to wash off.
Good to know thanks. Oh yes Tim and Lyss cleaned up while I was rushing out to drop Ken off at work. All the way around good timing. Thank goodness for family!
Lol!!! Wow! You have a little artist! I can't believe her belly!
I know can you just picture laying there coloring as high up as she could get.... LOL.
Post a Comment