So here is the deal...
Megan recently turned 4. She started preschool in August. She is doing really well and loves it. Megan loves painting. She is always bringing home heaps of paintings.
Emily is working on becoming a three year old (in Dec), sentences potty training, you know the usual and doing great. Her favorite thing to do lately is to find her stuffed animal horse and rides it hopping around the house with a sword. She chases out all the monsters... :)
Lydia is walking and talking a little, her favorite words are lets doe! (lets go). She starts nursery in January. (No I am not counting down) She is a total cutie. She loves making funny faces.
Ken is doing well in school we are hoping to apply for pharmacy school. Hopefully he will start next fall if all goes well.
I am doing various hobbies. I started a small blog. happeninhobbies.blogspot.com. It is fun I post my projects that I am working on.
So that is the update. Happy Thanksgiving.



No comments:
Post a Comment